Thursday, May 21, 2009

A new story

One day I snapped awake from a really weird dream. My hair stuck to my head and my heart was beating wildly. I'd never had a dream like that before and I hoped I never did again. The dream was about me, but my arms were where my feet were supposed to be, my eyes were where my knees were supposed to be and I had a tentacle coming out of my head and I smelled like peanut butter. Most of my dreams in the past had come true, but I hope that this one doesn't.

All of a sudden I heard a clank downstairs. I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. There I saw my little brother with a bowl of spilled milk on the floor. "What did you do??" I said. He looked terrified. I turned around and saw myself in the mirror. And I looked like I did in my dream! (and I smelled like peanut butter) I started feeling really weird. I felt like I was on fire and then I started floating up to the ceiling. I was clinging to the ceiling and my hands were sticking to the ceiling with peanut butter. I shrieked loudly. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. hey laura it's kaitlyn yeah umm can you change my name from krystal to kaitlyn thanks

    ReplyDelete