Saturday, April 11, 2009

One of our silly stories

We write these stories by passing them around the room. They always get crazy when they get to Bueno!

My dog jumped up and started barking like crazy…

It was like he was trying to tell me something. Just as I started my homework again, I heard a voice downstairs. It sounded like someone walking around, but I knew there was no one home. Mom worked until 8 o'clock…five hours later. I never heard a door open and me and mom were the only ones with keys. I set my work on my bed and inched toward the stairs. Riley followed suit, but he was still barking. I heard a moaning noise and…

I was afraid to go downstairs. I instantly ran back to my room, let Riley in and slammed the door and locked it so nothing could get it. I ran for the phone and called mom.

"Mom, there is someone…or something in the house. I'm upstairs, locked door with Riley. Please come home," I asked rapidly.

"Okay, Okay…I will come home. You call the police. Bye," she hung up. Suddenly the moaning and walking stopped. Screaming started…

"Oh God! Oh God!" I murmured to myself. "Riley, what am I going to do?" I was talking to a dog. Wow.

"I'll call the cops!" I said and dialed 911 quickly.

"Hello; this is 911. What is your emergency?" a voice on the other line asked.

"Please help me! There's someone in my house and I heard a scream." I said, frightened.

"Ha ha ha!" said the voice. "I'm not really a cop. I'm the man downstairs…and I'm coming up to get you!"

"Aaaaaaah!!!!" I screamed, dropping the phone. I looked around the room in panic. Riley looked back up at me, tail wagging. Outside the room, I heard thuds coming up the steps. I looked at the window and decided…That I was going to jump out. It was better than being in this place! So I leaped out the glass and fell on my knees! It hurt so bad!! I burst into tears, but found the will to get up and run. I ran for my life, but then…I tripped over a piece of corn then I saw a fat guy eating a bench, but more important my nose was bleeding. I started talking to the fat guy, his name was Joe. Then he ate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment